High-Resolution Analytical TEM Facility
The CAMCOR High Resolution and Analytical Facility provides the state-of-the-art equipment to perform atomic-resolution imaging and nanoscale composition analyses of hard and soft materials.
The facility is equipped to characterize sample types from multiple disciplines, such as semiconductor devices, solar cells, polymer, catalyst, multilayer thin films, geological and biological samples.
The main techniques available are:
- High-resolution (aberration corrected) transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM)
- Atomic-resolution high-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy (HAADF-STEM)
- Electron energy loss spectrometry (EELS) line scanning and 2D mapping
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometry (EDS) line scanning and 2D mapping
- Energy-filtered TEM
- Bright-/dark-field TEM
- Selected area electron diffraction (SAED) and nanodiffraction
- STEM tomography and cryo-tomography
- Bruker 100mm2 race track SDD EDX detector to be install on FEI Titan September, 2016.
- Gatan dark/bright field STEM detector and GMS 2.0 (with Digi-scan) to be installed on FEI Titan September, 2016.
CAMCOR High Resolution and Analytical Facility