Perkin Elmer Lambda-1050 UV/Vis/NIR spectrophotometer
Futures and speciﬁcations:
- Deuterium and Tungsten Halogen light sources with double holographic grating monochromators.
- PMT, InGaAs, and PbS 3-detector module for testing across the entire UV/Vis/NIR range from 175 nm to 3300 nm.
- 150 mm Integrating Sphere with PMT and InGaAs detectors (250 nm ∼ 2500 nm) for diﬀusive reﬂectance and transmittance measurement. Samples can be mounted inside the sphere.
- Common beam depolarizer and absolute reﬂectance accessory.
- See Lambda-1050 speciﬁcation for more details.
- Solar cell material characterization through optical absorption spectrum.
- Characterization of optical coating and specialty glass.
- Spectral analysis of inks, dyes, pigments, and paints.