Dimatix Precision Inkjet Materials Printer (DMP 2381)
- Integrated drop visualization system that captures droplet formation images dynamically
- Printhead cartridge system allows quick changes when testing formulation parameters
- Cartridge is available in both 1 picoliter and 10 picoliter native droplet volumes to print features as small as 20 μm and 40 μm respectively
- Fiducial Camera, allows substrate measurements and alignment, dynamic observations of droplet drying behavior, and droplet measurement and placement calculations
- High-resolution non-contact printing method for applications in photovoltaics, displays, electronics and biotechnology.
- Used by chemists, material scientists, fluid formulators and many other scientific sectors to evaluate whether they can transfer piezoelectric drop-on-demand (DOD) inkjet printing of functional materials from the laboratory to a high throughput manufacturing process.